Yep, summer is just about here, which means I get to go into my writer’s cave for long, LONG, stretches of time. I’ll revise, edit, write new stuff….all things I have been looking forward to doing for weeks.
My to-do list? Something like this:
- Rewrite/revise WiP (goal = finish by mid June, then into the hands of my CPs)
- Work on new fiction project (goal = draft it out before heading back to school in August)
- Rework proposal for a NF idea (I know, my focus in fiction, but I had a great idea…so…yea…)
Yep – I will be spending a lot of time in the cave this summer. I’ll give you updates as we go along. Let’s hope this works out, yes???
Now, I don’t want you to think that summer is ONLY about writing! It isn’t. Summer break will also be including:
- movies in the park
- hanging by the pool
- library activities
- impromptu BBQs
- impromptu trips to surprise friends
- fabulous writerly lunches
- hanging out with family
- catching up on books, gardening, and some household chores
Oh yes, I will be BUSY this summer, but in the BEST possible way, you know? What are your summer goals?