Okay – so I didn’t get this post up last night. Why, you ask? I was having way to much fun doing this:
- LONG drive to Utah – can I tell you it is a GORGEOUS state!
- SCREAMING when I first see Elana. She is the nices,t most amazing person and I swear I feel like we’ve known each other IRL fo YEARS
- Meeting her hubby – NICEST GUY! I really need to get him and my hubby together – I have a feeling they would have a blast!
- Meeting her kids – so dang cute
- Dinner with Elana, her hubby and Jaime Harrington. SO FREAKIN’ FUN
- Rooming with Jamie in a GORGEOUS room that she scored for us!
- Staying up well past midnight chatting with Jamie. She is FABULOUS – funny, crazy smart – I just really enjoyed getting to know her!
What’s up today -
- Breakfast bookstore run to buy more copies of POSSESSION and meet Danyelle Leafty
- Meet up with Elana to help with launch party festivities
- Meet up with Ali Cross
- Dinner with MANY fabulous writerly peeps (yeah, nervous about that!)
- the LAUNCH PARTY!
This is so much fun!