Another week, another WiP Wednesday. I see a pattern emerging in these Wednesdays. I have a really strong week, then a weaker one the next week, and so on. I think it has to do with my creative side – it comes in waves. But more on the creative process later.
This post is about what I’ve accomplished over the past week. So here it goes:
- Laid out by the pool and got a decent base tan that I plan to enrich over the next week or so (and yes, I use a ridiculously high broad spectrum SPF…no point overly aging the skin too fast)
- Went to the beach – a lot
- Read another couple of books (yes, since Friday)
- BBQed, played with family, ate smores
- Ran and swim a lot
Okay, okay – I guess I should report WRITING progress. Here is goes (but trust me, the other list was a lot more interesting…)
- I did nothing on Chaos Within. I just can’t seem to put my effort there at the moment. So I’m stewing (that counts, right?)
- Deleted a lot of Lacrimosa – need to weave some things I laid out too early in the storyline…so it is basically back to the beginning – kind of a problem since I am posting this story for my crit group starting next week. AAHHHH!!!
- Thought about my NF fiction project. Didn’t write much, though I did do additional research and jotted ideas for platform development
I guess that’s all to report. Told ya the first list was more interesting.
On a happier note…I am seeng my best friend from high school, Pani, today and spending tomorrow with the amazing Michelle McLean. We are meeting at the beach and I can’t wait!
What about you guys – get anything done? I would love to hear about it. And don’t forget to stop by yesterday’s post on openings and leave a comment for a random drawing.