Okay, it’s time for another Fun Friday. Here’s a list of the top ten things I learned over the past two weeks…
- The “waves” tag thing I mentioned a couple of weeks ago is so amazing…seriously. I have had well over 200 hits related to search engine searches for words like “wave”, “big wave” and the like.
- Waiting is NOT FUN. I mean it is REALLY NOT FUN. I’m waiting, most of my writer friends are waiting, everyone seems to be waiting. And there is only so much chocolate and internet avoidance that works, you know.
- I love being off. I know this is a no-brainer. But as much as I love work, and as hard as I work during the year, it is hard to remember that there is life OUTSIDE of work and writing. Real life is fun!
- Whenever I send out a bunch of queries, I get a decent spike in traffic to my blog – so agents really do visit blogs.
- Editing can be a very frustrating process at times!!!
Okay, so there were only five things I learned…see what happens in summer!
What have you guys learned over the past week or so? Anything fun coming up?
And don’t forget to enter the comment contest for your chance to win a signed book or a critique. Have a great weekend everyone!