I got a very pleasant surprise on Saturday…one of my dearest online friends, Elana Johnson, gave me an award.
The Superior Scribbler Award. She said it was because I have had a positive impact on her writing. That nearly made me cry. I mean, seriously, she and I have been crit buddies and blog friends for about seven months now. And she has made the single BIGGEST impact on my writing. In more ways than I could ever imagine.
So THANK YOU Elana – I may be there for you, but you have helped in ways you can not even begin to imagine!!!
Now, on the the rules with this honor…Yep, there are rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. Yep, that’s Elana!
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
So, on to my picks for this award…This was really hard…I read several blogs, and so many of the authors are these amazing people!!! But, I had to limit it to five. I picked the first three blogs because the always make me smile, laugh or just feel good. More, the writers of these blogs have been there when I needed a fresh set of eyes on something, or needed to vent – – – or any of the other things that happen to us writers. The others awards are to a couple of people who I find so genuine and authentic, that I can’t help but enjoy them!!!
And without further Adieu….here they are:
1) Julie Butcher-Fedynich at the Fire Drill
2) Lisa and Laura Roecker at Lisa and Laura Write
3) Michelle McLean at Michelle McLean’s Writer Ramblings
4) Rebecca Knight at Rebecca Knight: Writer in Progress
5) Uppington (you know who you are!) at All Things Good (and other stuff)
So who would you give an award to???