This was SO HARD – limiting it to a mere 5. I mean, seriously, there are SO MANY to choose from. But, here you go – an amuse-bouche of my fav websites and blogs to help writers:
- Query Tracker Forum, the Query Tracker Blog, and Query Track site – both help in ways I can not begin to express. Patrick and the writers for the blog are amazing in my book!
- Nathan Bransford Blog – This is a great place for advice, reality checks, and a peek into the mind of an agent
- Editorial Ass – Great for advice on all things editor-related
- The Bookshelf Muse – fantastic ideas, emotion thesaurus, and other terrific things!!!
- The Plot Whisperer – great ideas t help with pacing, plotting and storyline
Wow – this was so hard…because truthfully, almost every agent, editor, publisher blog I read, as well as the majority of writer blogs, have given great advice over the year.
What are your favs?