So much to say today…..First – HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S Day. I totally had this creative writing thingy with the theme of green I was going to post…but yeah..didn’t happen!
Next – WHEW! I survived the whole vlog thing. I must confess, it was fun to make. I am no convinced I’ll do it again, but maybe. Thoughts??Do I dare do it again sometime???
Finally – today’s post about where I spend my time and how I keep those pesky balls in the air. So, here is a typical day in the life of Christine (and yeah, I got this from Elana’s blog a while back )…
- 5:30 – wake up, meditate, breakfast, check blog posts and email, get ready for work
- 7:00 – out of the house, drop of kids
- 7:30 – workday starts
- 11:30 – sneak away for lunch (mind you, by now I have met with three or four kids, done some assessing, written a few reports and/or met with a few teachers/parents) – check email/blog posts at lunch
- 12:15 – back at work doing more of the above
- 3:30 – leave work – pick up kids
- 4:00 – Homework time – I use this time to take care of blog posts, emails, online stuff
- 4:45 – 4-mile walk/jog
- 5:45 – deal with dinner (admittedly, Hubby helps with this A LOT!)
- 7:00 – household chores, etc
- 8:00 – family time
- 9:15 – IF I am going to write – I write from 9 – 11pm
- 11pm – meditate for an hour before going to bed
Hmm…I think I need to edit that day down a bit. Maybe this is why Lisa A calls me the energizer bunny?
What does your day look like?