You know you’re a writer when…
- You keep a notebook with you, just to write down the crazy ideas that hit you…usually while driving
- You begin to worry what the government would think of your recent google searches – “how to sword fight” or “best ways to poison people”
- You hang out at the mall listening to the teen convos…seriously, it’s research!
- You end every conversation with non-writerly friends with “Dude, that so needs to be in my next story.”
- You stare at book covers in the book store and can’t help but fantasize about yours.
- Your pantry is stocked full of dark chocolate and twizzlers.
- Time with your imaginary friends is as necessary as time with your family.
Okay – that’s my list…what’s yours?