Not sure who or what the Bookanistas are? Click here for the scoop, and be sure to tell us if you have an arc you’d like us to read.
This week’s Bookanista love features the following:
- Christine Fonseca is coveting the cover of A TOUCH MORTAL
- Shelli Johannes-Wells is working some MAJIK
- Bethany Wiggins is totally team Jay with THE BODY FINDER
- Beth Revis recommends THE REPLACEMENT
- Carolina Valdez Miller talks up NIGHTSHADE
- Shannon Messenger raves about The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter
- Lisa and Laura Roecker and Kirsten Hubbard are coveting 2011 covers
Now, on to my Bookanista Shout out…
You all know I LOVE covers…no, I REALLY REALLY love covers. So today I thought I’d spotlight one and tell you WHY I LOVE IT!
The featured cover…
Why I Love It: Something about the face of the cover has me hooked. From the moment author Leah Clifford posted it, I was mesmerized by the face. It’s a cover I won’t soon forget!
About the Book: Here’s the scoop on the book, taken from Goodreads:
Eden didn’t expect Az.
Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings.
So long happily-ever-after.
Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven.
She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else’s game. Her heart is her own.
And that’s only the beginning of the end.
GOOD LUCK LEAH! SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Wanna read more about Leah and her endeavors? Check out her interview.
Be sure to check out the other great Bookanista reviews today.