Happy Friday! I just got home from a month away…and I am tired!!! So this will be a quick post. Five random things to get you into your weekend!
- Today is LAST DAY to enter my contest for a SIGNED copy of Tell Me A Secret. You have two ways to enter….the contest on this blog here, or the contest on my book blog. Spread the word and enter. I’ll be announcing the winner on Monday.
- There really is nothing as magical as being home. I enjoyed the time with my extended family, but being home in my house, with my bed, my books and most importantly – my family is the BEST.THING.EV.ER!
- The released dates for my books EMOTIONAL INTENSITY IN GIFTED STUDENTS and THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR GIFTED KIDS have been moved up to October 1, 2010 and Spring 2011 respectively. It is a surreal feeling knowing I will hold a book with my name on the cover in a couple short months….SURREAL
- My Amazon page is up and running – another surreal bizarre thing! Here’s the link if you want to check it out. Oh, and here’s the book link too.
- My fav advice of the week comes from Jennifer Laughran on Twitter’s #askagent. Here’s her tweet: “I think people are too worried about what will sell and what won’t, supposedly. Just relax and write a good book.” Words to live by Ms Laughran!
That’s it for me! How was your week? What randomness do you have to share?