Happy Friday – This is a FAST post because, well….You’ll see why in a minute. Here we go, five random items for today:
- This week has been long – no seriously L – O – N – G!!! Maybe because I started back at work this week. Where did summer go???
- MY daughter,the TEEN was supposed to have a party tonght….why supposed to? She got sick! Poor thing. Think we’re rescheduling that party.
- I have amazing crit partners! And even though there are times when I hate listening to them…they are almost always right their suggestions.
- Did I mention this was a LONG week…but it ended on a high note…A meeting with my crit group last night. Awesome people, every on of them.
- I’m GOING TO SCBWI! Yep, I wound up being able to go…literally at the last minute as my confirmation email came at 10 pm….which is why this is a short post…I have no time to make it more original. Why is going to SCBWI so good for me right now? I am meeting up with writerly friends, learning writerly things…all at a time when I need it most. I feel very blessed today! Thank you Audry, for making this happen!
My going is good for you guys too…Because I like to share EVERYTHING! So, be on the look out for posts about all the stuff I learn this weekend.
Oh! That reminds me…next month is EPIC as I celebrate the release of several fabulous books with authors Jessica Verday, Michelle Zink, Kiersten White and more.
Okay – that sums it up for me. How about you? What’s going on with you guys?