Happy Weds! I love three-day weekends…they make the week ZOOM by. Of course, it helps that I am beyond swamped at work.
This is a crazy, random post full of random happy news. Let’s get started…
- I just received good health-related news about my Mom. Suffice it to say, the outlook is MUCH BETTER than I feared this summer!
- I finally updated my events page – including deets on my very first book signing in four weeks. I am nervous, excited and TERRIFIED! Check out the events page and be sure to tell me if you are able to attend my signing – I would love to meet you!!!
- I received these fabulous award from Michelle Johnson.
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
- Lastly, contact all the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Seven things about myself, in no particular order:
- I live a bizarre rollercoaster of a life – a lesson in extremes. I consider it a good lesson in learning to live life from the middle.
- Before I started writing, I used to cross stitch tapestries – the more complex the better! Now, I just don’t have that much time.
- I love to cook – like seriously LOVE to cook.
- Planning parties is so fun! We tend to go ALL OUT.
- I used to dream about writing novels as a teen – something I totally forgot until I stumbled upon an old diary with my dreams written on the pages.
- Part of the reason I write nonfiction books about giftedness and emotional intensity is because I am so darn intense – something my CPs can tell you ALL ABOUT!
- I don’t just dream – I have intense Technicolor dreams that are more like full-blown movie-sagas.
Okay, who to pass the awards too. Hmm…this is tough. Okay, here you go –
The fifteen bloggers (in no particular order) to pass the awards along to are:
- Ali Cross
- Natalie Whipple at Between Fact or Fiction
- Jaime Theler at Bookmom Musings
- Caroline Starr Rose at Caroline by line
- Carolina Valdez Miller at Carol’s Prints
- Karen Gowen at Coming Down the Mountain
- Tawna Fenske at Don’t Pet Me, I’m Writing
- Jessica Love at Forever Young
- Nicola Morgan at Help! I Need a Publisher
- Julie Musil
- Cheree Smith at Justified Lunacy
- Natalie Bahm
- Nichole Giles at Random-ish
- Sara B Larson
There ae a few other tidbits I want to share…but I can’t just yet. Soon, I think.
Well, that’s my random good news…what’s yours? Anything exciting going on out there???