Not sure who or what the Bookanistas are? Click here for the scoop, and be sure to tell us if you have an arc you’d like us to read.
This week’s Bookanista love features the following:
- Christine Fonseca is celebrating ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS
- Elana Johnson is helping launch PERSONAL DEMONS (The Weds Edition of Bookanista love!)
- Shelli Johannes Wells is recommending HEX HALL and DEMON GLASS
- Shannon Messenger is praising PARANORMALCY with a giveaway!
- Carolina Valdez Miller is looking ahead to OCTOBER Releases
- Lisa and Laura Roecker are giving us the scoop on CLEO AND THE CAT WHO MENDED A FAMILY
- Jamie Harrington love THE DUFF
- Beth Revis dishes for EAT, PRAY, LOVE
- Scott Tracey tell us about MATCHED
Now, on to my Bookanista Shout out – ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins
Release Date: December 2, 2010
Basic Blurb: (from Amazon)
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris, until she meets Etienne St. Claire: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he’s taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.
As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near-misses end with the French kiss Anna (and readers) have long awaited?
I love this cover – makes we think of Paris and Romance…YUM!
I loved the romance and the characters…so darn much! And yeah, the ending was…just right!
Why I liked it:
It’s not often that I really say I was completely satisfied with a book. This was one of those books – it left me feeling just the way I would want to after a romantic YA book. I loved it. GREAT JOB Stephanie!
Where you can find it: