Yep – this is a post of randomness! I know, I really should have done something a lot less lame. But seriously folks, I have spent the last couple of nights writing guest posts, ordering swag, completing interviews (you guys ask HARD questions, BTW), and working on the second nonfiction book. And I am pretty fried.
So rather than post nothing, I thought I’d post some random musings:
- Breathing is beyond important in this business. And I don’t know about you – but I am really bad about remembering to take a breath from time to time.
- My life is really about waiting. Totally and completely. I’m sure there is something wise and wonderful I should be learning from that right now – but really, all I can think about is the fact that I am waiting…in every single aspect of my life. I think I need more Dark Chocolate – just sayin’.
- Patience – this business can make you crazy if you don’t master the art of patience. So yeah, I have gotten in touch with my inner Yoda to learn this skill.
- I am really obsessed with Amazon rankings – which is ridiculous since the book isn’t officially released yet! I mean seriously, I need to get a life.
- 5 hours of sleep a night is really NOT ENOUGH. Like, at all
- I have a stack – yes a STACK – of arcs waiting to be read…Looks like I better unplug this weekend, throw my feet up and READ.
- I have been walking around lately with a stupid grin on my face for absolutely no reason – you know what, it makes everyone around me happy and excited too. Try it. Walk around with a crazy happy grin and see what happens.
Okay – I’ve bored you enough and really, I need SLEEP….
What randomness do you have to share?
And one more thing – unless you’ve been off planet this week you MUST know about the epicness that is WriteOnCon. Be sure to go over and enter the nine million contests – really, go…