This is a very random post…just my musings this morning as I watch the sunrise over the hills behind the house:
- Evening cross-country meets may sound cool, but picking your kid up at 12:30am(which is when she got home) is LATE.
- It takes a lot…NO A LOT…of work to launch a book. Any book!
- Seeing my name on a Canadian booksellers website = super cool!!! (check it out here)
- Sometimes I really like doing housework. I know, it’s an illness
- There really should be a board game for writers approaching publication – something like Candyland or Chutes and Ladders, only with a writer’s cave, the ledge of doom, book covers, copy edits, and marketing snafus. (maybe this will be next project ;D)
- Have you ever noticed that you get the best new ideas once you’ve decided you don’t want any ideas???!!!
- Very little makes me happier than reading an amazing book, sipping coffee and watching the sunrise!
Have a great Sunday everyone. What randomness do YOU have to share???