The Blog Tour for EMOTIONAL INTENSITY IN GIFTED STUDENTS is in full swing. Still haven’t read the first chapter? Check it out here
Here’s what’s coming in the next few days:
ONGOING CONTESTS: It may be hard to find EMOTIONAL INTENSITY IN GIFTED STUDENTS at your favorite bookseller – but with our contests, we have a few SIGNED copies to give away! Check these out:
- Michelle McLean’s blog (ends Oct. 8) – leave a comment for a chance to win a SIGNED copy of the book!
- Win a 10pg crit OR 30 min phone/skype consult from me and some cool book swag (ends 10/8). Leave a comment here.
- Danyelle Leafty’s blog – leave a comment for a chance to win a signed copy of the book!
- Visit Taffy Lovell for a guest post about writing gifted characters and Laura Diamond for another interview. As with the other stops on the tour, there will be even more chances to win SIGNED copies of EMOTIONAL INTENSITY
- Visit Robin McCormack for a guest post about Kids and Stress and Michelle Davidson Argyle for an interview. And yes,there will be contests! Lots of contests!!!
- Stop by Jennifer Merrill’s blog for the funniest interview of the tour!
Check out My Stuff for a complete list of events.