WOW! What a great ride, everyone. Today is the last official day of the tour, with an epic celebration giveaway on Friday.
But for today – here are my stops:
- Margaret Barney is hosting an interview and I’m hanging out with Jamie Debree to talk about giftedness and relationships.
The tour may be ending, but there are a few more chances to win a SIGNED copy of the book. With Amazon and Borders still reporting a backorder, and BN and Indigo still backordered, this may be the easier way to get it! So…check out these stops and be sure to leave a comment:
- Thomas Furman – just stop by and leave a comment. Low entries so far.
- Lisa Amowitz – Leave a comment to enter the giveaway
- Medeia Sharif – LAST DAY TO ENTER
- Robin McCormack ‘s blog – contest ends 10/15
- Lisa Rivero – contest ends 10/15
- Carolyn Kaufman – Contest ends 10/15
Stop by Friday for info on my massive giveaway.
Oh! And if you happen to live in Southern California, be sure to stop by Barnes and Noble in Oceanside from 4-7 TODAY (10/14) for my book signing. The event promises to be GREAT!!!