Okay, maybe “madness” is a bit strong…more like Monday Randomness. See, I was sick this weekend – my kidlet decided to share her cold and I spent the better part of the weekend sipping chicken broth and sleeping. As a result many things, including my weekly blog posts, did not get done. So, I may have posts this week….and I may not. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
In the meantime, here is a brief list of the randomness script that is running through my head this Monday morning:
- Making paper-mache dragons is fun…messy beyond words…but fun.
- I still have NOT started the costumes for my kids. I know, I know…I’m cutting it pretty close. But, they’ll get done…even if it means some sleepless nights.
- Your fabulous ideas to move me past writer’s block helped – I have a few new ideas brewing in this head of mine, and based on my CP feedback they aren’t completely lame (close…but salvagable)
- I desperately need to clean out my email. When, I don’t know – but I am swimming in it
- I am way behind on major project (due in a few weeks) – so if I am absent around the interwebz, that is why.
What randomness is going on in your head this morning?