Happy Friday Everyone! I am happy to report, the cold FINALLY appears to be…GONE!!!
I am sorry I haven’t been around to read blogs, congratulate the great happenings out over the interwebz…I’ll try to get caught up over the weekend.
In the meantime, here are a few random thoughts as I reflect on the week and Nov…
- This week was NOT my busiest week of the semester as I thought. Nope…the next two weeks are equally busy. Whew!
- I realized last night I want one of those remotes to pause life…like in that movie a few years back. Cuz dude…I need a moment just to breathe!
- I LOVE giving presentations/workshops/trainings, etc….like LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
- No, my costumes still ARE NOT finished. Good thin I have Sat.
And the biggest, coolest, most wonderful thing this week….
- I wrote new words. For the first time in months….I WROTE! (thank you writerly BFF for “forcing” that…you know who you are!)
How was your week???