HOLY COW!!! Way too much going on…
So, to start off the month, I thought I’d say goodbye to October, hello to November and shout out a few goals. (nothing like holding myself accountable)
- To bid farewell to October, thought I’d show you a little pic of the costumes that I finished…yesterday morning.
- As a welcome to November, I wanted to remind you that tomorrow starts my Thankful Tuesday series with “Giving Thanks to Critique Partners (CPs)” Please join me and shower your CPs with a little love.
Now – Goals….
I have pretty lofty goals this month, mostly because I am a serious overachiever. So , here you go:
- Finish up the ms my editor is waiting for, 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids
- NaNoWriMo – yes, even though I am finishing up a ms, and have NO IDEA what I am writing for NaNo…I am determined to give it a shot. Crazy? Maybe. But the year I finished NaNo I had no ideas and started a week late, so I know it can happen. More than anything, I am hoping NaNo gets me back into the habit of writing fiction, if that makes sense.
- Get the Study Guide for Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students up on the website/blog this week.
- Remember what balanced living is – at least to some degree.
Oh yea…crazy goals, I know!
What about you? What are you hoping to achieve this month?