So, I decided to do a random Tell the Truth Tuesday post. I don’t know why…maybe just a by-product of the crazy-insane-busy start to the year I am having.
Let’s get to it:
- I am a little frustrated with the post office. No seriously, I am – I mean, check out this SMASHED box they delivered to my CP. Mind you, the contents were actually pretty delicate. I shudder to think how they fared. Of course, the writer in me wants to know the “story” of that little box and its journey.
- I had dinner with some friends of friends last night. I have to say, it was like I had stepped into an episode of Desperate Housewives meets The Housewives of OC. If I ever write a chicklit book – I am using the people I met as characters! They’d be perfect.
- I am kinda jealous of a dear friend’s shoes. She has like…millions of them. And all cute. Ridiculously cute. My problem – more that 1/2 of them would not look nearly so cute on me.
- New Year’s goals are VERY HARD to keep. I know, I know, it is only Jan 11 and I am already harping on this – but seriously people, H-A-R-D.
- I am a true Trekkie! The Syfy channel did a Star Trek movie marathan….DUDES!!! I was glued to the tv. Of course, this did not bode well with getting some writing done – or the laundry – or the house cleaning – or…well you get the picture. Not that I cared. Too much.
- Finally, I use way too many ‘!’ in common conversation. Of course, if you knew me in person and saw how emphatically I tend to speak, you’d totally understand WHY I use so many of them!!!
Now it’s your turn…What are you willing to share today?