So, I am tired – you know, the bone-chilling, wish I could veg in my PJs all day kind of tired. It’s my own fault, really – I’ve been staying up too late blogging, reading, writing, and generally not balancing things as well as I need to…
Which leads to today’s random list of, well, random things…
- Subbing AFTER publishing is no easier than subbing before publishing. In fact, it may be harder. Trust me on this.
- Some books just own your heart more than others.
- Feeling “green” is okay and perfectly normal. What isn’t okay is allowing the green to zap all of your confidence. Another thing you just need to trust me on.
- My TBR pile is exponentially larger than the time I have to read them right now. Not good. Not good at all.
- If I had a time turner, life would be so much more balanced! But since I don’t, I am going to have to prioritize.
- I’ve been known to let lose a primal scream from time to time – just to release a little stress. Don’t judge; try it! You’d be surprised how helpful it is. 😀
- Sometimes I just need reminders as to WHY I chose to write BOTH nonfiction and YA…THANK YOU to those of you who reminded me of all of the reasons last night. HUGS x ten.
- The writers I have met on this blog and through my social networking venues never cease to amaze me on a daily basis. It is intimidating at times – but amazing ALL of the time. Thanks for being an endless source of inspiration.
What randomness do you have to share today? Don’t be shy…