Can you believe it is already Jan 31??? Man, I can’t.
I started off the year with some pretty hefty goals – including writing at least 200 days this year. And, yes, I decided to put my $$ where my mouth is and give $1 to Room to Read for every day I write.
The good news – I’ll be donating $23 to Room to Read later today. WOO HOO!!! And yes, all this writing as resulted in me passing the 30% mark on my current WiP. Not bad, considering I started it two weeks ago.
Other goals included:
- Submit new ideas for nonfiction to agent and editor – CHECK
- Launch 101 Success Secrets – Yep, working on it.
- Increase sales of Emotional Intensity – CHECK
- Blog more regularly – CHECK
- Start a newsletter – CHECK. My first one comes out in three weeks. Sign up here.
I, of course, had personal goals too. Things like:
- Meditate daily – um, nope…still need to work on that one
- Exercise daily – nope again, but I did squeeze in a few days
- Take one day off from work AND writing EVERY WEEK – well, 2 out of 3 isn’t bad, right???
- Lose the “stress-weight” I’ve gained over the past few years – I’ve made a good start (but I’ve a long way to go…)
How are you guys doing with your goals?