Yes, I am coming back after a brief hiatus to participate in anoter fabulous Bookanista week. I just love these reviews! Not sure if I’m sticking around or continuing the hiatus…guess we will both find out tomorrow 😉
Now, on to this week’s fabulous reviews:
- Elana Johnson raves over BIRTHMARKED
- Myra McEntire
- Shannon Messenger features WHERE SHE WENT plus an ARC giveaway
- Carolina Valdez Miller is loco for LIKE MANDARIN
- Beth Revis is remembering MEMENTO NORA
- Lisa and Laura Roecker is going bonkers for BETRAYAL
- Megan Miranda
- Shana Silver is pumped for BUMPED
- Jen Hayley
- Carrie Harris gets hexed by HEX HALL
- Matt Blackstone
- Jessi Kirby is sweet on XVI
- Rosemary Clement-Moore is enraptured by WARPED
- Katie Anderson covets the cover of Myre McEntyre’s HOURGLASS
- Corrine Jackson is dazzled by I AM NUMBER FOUR
- Stasia Ward Kehoe leaps for LEVERAGE
Now, on to my Bookanista Shout out – DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver.
Release Date: February 1, 2011
Basic Blurb: (from Amazon)
There was a time when love was the most important thing in the world. People would go to the end of the earth to find it. They would tell lies for it. Even kill for it. Then, at last, they found the cure. Now, everything is different. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Haloway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy. But then, with only ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable.
Why I liked it:
I just LOVED the writing in this book. Lauren Oliver writes with a lyrical, yet commercial style that I just can’t get enough of. The characters are rich, the story is full and I simply loved it, devouring it in a few days. Definitely a great addition to YA stories!
Where to find it:
What is your favorite read so far this year???
OH! And check out my interview on the Education News website. I’m talking GT kids and my upcoming release 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids.