Happy Friday! I guess my hiatus is pretty much over. Truth is – I missed you guys too much. Sure, my to-do list is still a bit too long. But that is NOT what this post is about.
This post is about an amazing thing that happened this week.
It was a tough week, as some of you know. Too much on my plate IRL. Too much emotional intensity (haha!). Enter my writerly friends. Through their emails, their humor, their kindness, and their support, I found my balance and got TONS done. They were my oxygen – yet again.
And after they sent out my lifelines, the universe did the rest –
- A new friend emailed to tell me how much a rather personal guest post touched her
- I got this great review of EI by Lisa Conrad
- A great interview on EDNews posted
- I received the proofs for an article that will be appearing in NAGCs Parenting for High Potential
- Some other fun things I can’t share yet
Bottom line, the Helen Keller quote is right –
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
Thank you all of the members of my support team for reminding me to “see” the open doors in front of me.
And now, I have a favor to ask – in honor of the fabulous help I got this week, I want YOU to write, blog, tweet, call, or otherwise THANK those that keep you going through think and thin.
How was your week?