Happy Tuesday! So, since I’m feeling a bit random, I thought I’d do a Tell The Truth Tuesday post. Be ready to spill your own secrets at the end…mwahahaha
- Yesterday’s Just Kiss Already blogfest was a blast. Not only did I LOVE LOVE LOVE the various posts I read, but you all made me swoon with the nice comments on a scene from one of my novels.
- I haven’t celebrated Valentine’s Day with my hubby in years. I do, however, still make heart-shaped pancakes and heart-shaped sandwiches for the girls.
- I totally count the days until the next break from work ( 25 working days until Spring Break). Yea, I’m just lame like that!
- I started working out yesterday after MONTHS and MONTHS of avoiding it. OMGosh – I seriously thought I was gonna die on the elliptical. And yes, I will be on it again today.
- I have just a little crush on Orlando Bloom – I know, he’s married, etc. But dude, seriously. That voice. Nuf said (and yes, “that voice” may or may not have made an appearance in a previous story of mine)
- I am addicted to cupcake wars. Why? IDK. I think I need to get a life.
- I really have NO IDEA what the love is for the Housewives of….(fill in the blank). I know, I just revealed how uncool I am, but I don’t gt it. I’ll admit it.
- I am BEYOND excited that both the Amazing Race AND Survivor are getting ready to star back up. Who’s with me?
- I clearly spend too much time watching TV and the previous points point out!
- My mc in my current WiP was supposed to be a cellist. Turns out she is a violinist. Who knew? I really wanted her to be a cellist, but she is FIGHTING me on it. And I already know she’ll win!
- I hate waiting. Nuf said.
Okay, you’re turn. Anything you wanna spill?