Happy Friday Everyone. I thought I’d pop in and actually write a post today. But, I’ll warn you…it is a bit random.
So, here you go…my random musings for today:
- Feb was an epicfail as far as writing is concerned. Yep, I definitely did not meet that goal. March isn’t starting off so hot either, but my CPs are making sure I don’t repeat Feb!
- My first newsletter went out this week. People seemed to like it. The good thing – it wasn’t as hard as I thought and I was able to connect with some of the people who do not regularly read my blog. The bad thing – Hmmm, there really isn’t a down side. I think the newsletter will prove to be a great way to connect with readers.
- I am knee-deep in planning the book tour for 101 Success Secrets! Wanna get in on it? Just click here and fill out the form. I would love to have a couple more people involved. The tour starts in about 8 weeks. HOLY COW…The Book is out in 8 weeks. I am really behind….really really behind!
- I’ve been contemplating pseudonyms a lot of late – for my fiction career. Yeah, it’s a bit premature to think about it, but…well..I have.
- Finding that sweet spot between feeling angsty and completely relaxed is necessary for me with regards to writing. It’s in that sweet spot where I am most productive.
- Jumping fully into this world of writing has been a fabulous lesson in balance, amongst other things – one I have not mastered yet.
- Finally – the Bookanistas are truly some of the most TALENTED people I have ever been fortunate enough to be part of. Look at this amazing cover just released for Bookanista Stasia Ward Kehoe:
Beautiful yes? And guess what else – Stasia is hosting a great promotional event tied in with the book. Just click on the extra special button below and check it out!
That is more than enough randomness from me – what are you guys up to? Have I missed anything???