The Bookanistas have discovered the Reading Room! Not sure what that is? Well…
Now, on to this week’s fabulous reviews:
- Shelli Johannes-Wells swoons over POSSUM SUMMER
- Elana Johnson devours DEMONGLASS
- Myra McEntireinvites Lisa and Laura Roecker into the fort
- Carolina Valdez Miller gushes over IMAGINARY GIRLS
- Bethany Wiggins falls for A CHANGE OF HEART
- Beth Revis hosts a blog tour stop for LIKE MANDARIN
- Lisa and Laura Roecker shines a light on CLARITY
- Scott Tracey leaps for THE LIAR SOCIETY (with an awesome giveaway)
- Shana Silver is mad for BAD TASTE IN BOYS
- Carrie Harris drinks in BLOODTHIRSTY
- Sarah Frances Hardy loves THE LIAR SOCIETY
- Veronica Rossi delights in DELIRIUM
- Stasia Ward Kehoe wonders WHERE SHE WENT
Now, on to my Bookanista Shout out – THE LIAR SOCIETY by sisters, Lisa and Laura Roecker
Release Date: March 1, 2011
Basic Blurb: (from Amazon)
Since when do the dead send emails?
Kate Lowry’s best friend Grace died a year ago. So when she gets an email from her, Kate’s more than a little confused.
Subject: (no subject)
I’m here… sort of.
Find Cameron. He knows.
I shouldn’t be writing.
Don’t tell. They’ll hurt you.
Now Kate has no choice but to prove once and for all that Grace’s death was more than just a tragic accident. She teams up with a couple of knights-in-(not-so)-shining armor-the dangerously hot bad boy, Liam, and her lovestruck neighbor, Seth. But at their elite private school, there are secrets so big people will do anything to protect them-even if it means getting rid of anyone trying to solve a murder…
I just love the Pink hair! But mostly, I LOVE the pinkified Twitter it inspired!
Why I liked it:
I grew up reading Nancy Drew. The Liar Society brought me back to some of my fondest childhood memories – but in a 2011, cool, hip way. The premise is amazing – and the execution was fabulous. The characters were relatable – which is something I think is superbly important in YA.
GREAT DEBUT Roecker sisters. I look forward to many more books in the future.
Where to find it:
And now, the GIVEAWAY!!! Leave a comment and I will pick a random commenter to win a copy of the arc. Cool??? Cool! (And sorry guys, this one is US only). Contest ends Friday, March 11. 2011.