Oh, and don’t forget about the Reading Room! Not sure what that is? Well…
Now, on to this week’s fabulous reviews:
- Shelli Johannes-Wells explores DARK and HOLLOW PLACES
- Elana Johnson shares her love for LIKE MANDARIN
- Carolina Valdez Miller gushes over WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON
- Bethany Wiggins is enchanted by MY FAIR GODMOTHER
- Lisa and Laura Roecker is sweet on LIKE MANDARIN
- Shana Silver praises POSSUM SUMMER
- Carrie Harris falls for HEAD GAMES
- Katie Anderson goes retro with some classic book love
- Rosemary Clement-Moore travels ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
- Corrine Jackson celebrates WHERE SHE WENT
- Stasia Ward Kehoe sings about THE MOCKINGBIRDS
Now, on to my Bookanista Shout out – SAVE THE CAT by Blake Snyder
Release Date: 5/25/2005
Basic Blurb: (from Goodreads)
One of Hollywood’s most successful spec screenwriters tells all in this fast, funny, and candid look inside the movie business. “Save the Cat” is just one of many ironclad rules for making your ideas more marketable and your script more satisfying – and saleable. This ultimate insider’s guide reveals the secrets that none dare admit, told by a show biz veteran who’s proven that you can sell your script if you can save the cat.
I just love this cover, you know…and based on the book – PERFECT!
Why I liked it:
This book completely exemplified how I structure stories/novels. It was PERFECT for me – the beat sheets, the timeline, etc…all of it matched and simplified the natural way I think and write. For me, this was great – something I could do and use regularly.
Where to find it:
How’s your TBR pile looking? Mine is INSANE!!! But I am making headway…I think!