Anyways, the reading list is amazing this week. And be sure to check out Myra McEntire, who is introducing a special new Bookanistas-Give-Back event.
Oh, and in case you don’t know about te Reading Room….Click here to join The Bookanista Book Club at The Reading Room where you can check out all the books we’re buzzing about!
Now, on to this week’s fabulous reviews:
- Jamie Harrington is giddy for Texas Gothic
- Elana Johnson is mesmerized by Memento Nora
- Myra McEntire introduces “Bookanistas Give Back” – with prizes!
- Bethany Wiggins Praises the Princess of the Midnight Ball
- Beth Revis features Between Shades of Gray all week–with giveaway!
- Megan Miranda gushes over Blood Magic
- Jessi Kirby wants to be Like Mandarin
- Gretchen McNeil sings about Spoiled
- Carrie Harris loves The Lipstick Laws–with giveaway!
- Sarah Frances Hardy delights in Divergent
- Rosemary Clement-Moore is ensnared by The Demon Trapper’s Daughter
- Veronica Rossi marvels at Moonglass
- Stasia Ward Kehoe raves about Rival
Now, on to my Bookanista Shout out featuring my fav MG reviewer, ERIKA. Erika is doing a special video review of one of her fav books, 11 BIRTHDAYS by Wendy Mass.
Release Date: January 1, 2009
Basic Blurb: (from Amazon)
It’s Amanda’s 11th birthday and she is super excited — after all, 11 is so different from 10. But from the start, everything goes wrong. The worst part of it all is that she and her best friend, Leo, with whom she’s shared every birthday, are on the outs and this will be the first birthday they haven’t shared together. When Amanda turns in for the night, glad to have her birthday behind her, she wakes up happy for a new day. Or is it? Her birthday seems to be repeating iself. What is going on?! And how can she fix it? Only time, friendship, and a little luck will tell. . .
Erika’s Fabu Vlog Review:
And now – Erika’s vlog:
Where to find it:
How’s your TBR pile looking? Mine is INSANE!!! And after having dinner with Gretchen McNeil last night, I have another fabulous add – her book! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO So freakin’ excited to read it!