Hey everyone! Happy Saturday. I hope you have fab plans. Me, well I have a TON of work to do all weekend…so “fab” is probably not the right word. At least accomplishing work will make for a happier me in May.
Today I am announcing the winner of this week’s random commenter contest. She will receive some awesome bookish swag related to 101 Success Secrets for Gifted Kids. And the giveaway goes to….
My Blog Tour celebrating the release of 101 Success Secrets starts on Monday, so I thought I’d give you all the schedule. I am planning a nice giveaway associated with the tour, as well as several little giveaways on the various stops – so be sure you make your way around the tour.
Here is the schedule of where I will be stopping:
- The Gifted Resources Blog is starting things off with his own unique tribute!
- 5/2 – Michelle McLean is hosting a Q&A Vlog and giveaway
- 5/3 – Lisa Rivero is hosting an interview with great questions related to marketing fiction and nonfiction. She is also hosting a giveaway
- 5/4 – Ali Cross is hosting a fab guest post wherein I talk about perfectionism and underperformance. There is a giveaway too.
- 5/5 – Elana Johnson is hosting a vlog of me and my fav things. Yep, it is quite embarrassing! Another giveaway is on tap too
- 5/6 – I’m making two stops on Friday – I’ll be with Golden Eagle talking about what I learned writing 101 Success Secrets, and with Michelle Hickman talking about the great advice I received as a kid.
- 5/9 – Monday the tour resumes with a stop and giveaway at Danyelle Leafty’s blog. I’ll be talking about the inspiration behind the book and why it means so much to me.
- Also happening 5/9 – an appearance on Blog Talk Radio. Click here for the deets.
- 5/10 is another double stop day. I’m hanging out with Shelli Johannes-Wells hashing out the differences between marketing NF and Fiction, and talking with Monica Morrell about my favorite advice from 101 Success Secrets – the Hula Hoop trick.
- 5/11 brings me to the fantabulous Lisa and Laura Roecker where they are interviewing me (and dude, the questions are fab!)
- 5/12 I am stopping by Jennifer Merrill’s blog for a Q&A – trust me, this one is not to be missed.
- The tour ends 5/13 with Eric Stallsworth. I’ll be talking about the 7 things I learned while writing NF that EVERY Fiction author NEEDS to know!
I am so excited about this tour – and hope to see you guys along the way.
5/16 will bring an end to the contests and such, with a special review party. Have you read 101 Success Secrets? Wanna get in on the action? Just grab the jpg and do your own review. Commenters throughout the entire tour – including anyone posting as part of the review party and their commenters – will be entered into an epic giveaway featuring books, books and more books, as well as a special grand prize. I’ll reveal a little more on that on Monday.
See you then!