Hey all! So nice to be back after the great long break. This month I thought I’d tackle the topic of joy and love. To start, I wanted to talk a little about being happy.
Have you seen the December Weight Watchers commercial featuring the cutest little girl ever! This kid absolutely understands joy:
There are a lot of take away messages from this commercial – and none of them about losing weight. Let’s take a moment a look at the tips we can gain from this little 30 second clips:
- Dance: There really is nothing better than laughing, dancing and playing. If you need a little inspiration to that fact, watch this video again
- Dream Big: Listen to this girl as she plays – she has big dreams. Passions. And there is nothing better than finding your passion to make you smile!
- Don’t Worry About What Other’s Think: Do you think this little girl cares how she appears to others? I’d be willing to bet that she doesn’t. She just wants to play and be happy – something most kids want. Something many of us have forgotten
- Happiness is Infectious: Try to stay miserable with others are happy. It’s really hard. It’s so much easier to smile and be happy – and help others find their joy too.
- Make Time to Play and Have Fun: Every Day: If there is anything that I’ve learned in life, it is the importance of playing and having fun. Find a few moments every day to laugh. Not only will you make others happy, you will be happier. And that joy will lead to more energy, more joy, more fun. Try it!
We can’t guarantee that life will be easy and fun all of the time – but we can learn to have joy in our lives everyday. If you’re struggling with that, just watch this video and take a moment to play!