Several years ago, one of my favorite organizations, SENG, started National Gifted Parenting Week as a way to support parents of high potential children. THIS WEEK is the celebration for 2014. With that in mind, I decided to give you a list of some of the articles I’ve written about giftedness and parenting gifted children over the years.
My work with gifted children is THE reason I started writing nonfiction in the first place. And although my work extends beyond the needs of gifted children, this population is still very near and dear to my heart. Their needs continue to go unmet and I a working on new seminars, workshops, keynotes and books to help support the diverse needs of gifted children and their parents.
And with that, here is a list of my past articles you may be interested in. I also included a few of my articles related to introverts as many gifted children are also introverted. Once my new website, An Intense Life, gets up and running, I will have a permanent listing of these for all of you:
- SENG Interview (March 2011)
- SENG (online). GT Kids and Behavior (October 2011)
- The Davidson Institute – Tips for Parents (2011)
- Parents (online). Interview and Tips for Parents of Quiet Kids (October 2013)
- Johnson & Johnson Parents (online). “Parenting Quiet Kids” (Feb 2014)
- Johnson & Johnson Parents (online). “GIftedness 101” (Jan 2014)
You can also find links on my new author website, Christine Fonseca, under the media room tab.
Have a great day!