I have so much to share with all of you! The first 6 months of 2015 brings 5 NEW TITLES in both nonfiction and fiction. Yep, that’s right…
Check it out:
- Indie and Proud (Late Jan/Early Feb) – Coaching for writer’s to help you stay creative in the midst of the ever-changing publishing landscape
- Outbreak, Solomon Experiments #2 (Late Feb) – The anticipated sequel to my Xmen-meets-Bourne Idenity thriller
- Raising the Shy Child (March) – Coaching for parents and educators on the ins and outs of Social Anxiety Disorder in children and teens
- Voca Me, a Requiem Novel (April)– You thought Nesy and Aydan’s fate was revealed in Dominus? Think again. This story brings more…MUCH MUCH MORE!
- I’m More Than Gifted (May) – Affective curriculum for small group and classroom use designed to foster EQ in gifted children
In addition to these, I have a couple of NEW storylines in the works. What an awesome year, yes?
What releases are you looking forward to?